The Shure WBH53B Beta 53 Wireless Microphone is a fully adjustable omnidirectional condenser headset vocal microphone. The Beta 53 headset mic has a lightweight, adjustable, modular headband, flexible wireframe and soft earpieces. Features a comfortable fit while still allowing the Beta 53 to be positioned as close to the left or right corner of the mouth as possible, assuring maximum voice pickup.
The Shure Beta 53 microphone also features an extended frequency response and high SPL handling ability. It is uniquely designed to provide the sound quality and performance consistency required for environments such as professional theater, event production, trade shows and seminars.
Shure WBH53B Beta 53 Wireless Condenser Headset Microphone Features:
- Comfortable, latex-free Dynaflex earforms that hide behind the ears
- Thin, non-reflective wireframe that is easily hidden underneath hair
- Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning
- Interchangeable frequency response caps (mild or high, two pieces each)
- Two foam windscreens included
- Clothing clip for securing cable
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean
- Durable carrying case for protective storage
- Available with either TA4F connectors or tinned leads (no connector) for full wireless system compatibility
- Includes In-Line Preamplifier