The Shure WH30 Condenser Headset Microphone
is a lightweight yet rugged headworn mic. Designed for vocalists and instrument-playing vocalists, the Shure WH30 utilizes a high quality electret-condenser cartridge suitable for all applications where mobility, comfort, low mic visibility, and high sound quality are required. Because of its cardioid pickup pattern, the Shure WH30 headset microphone provides isolation from ambient sound sources and high gain-before-feedback.
Shure WH30 Condenser Headset Microphone Features
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to professional condenser hand-held microphones
- Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter microphone cable resists breakage
- Moisture-proof cartridge housing
- Sturdy gooseneck-boom holds mic securely in place
- lsolation shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Matte black finish for low visibility
- High input clipping level helps avoid overload distortion
- Low self-noise and high sound pressure level capability
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
The wireframe and gooseneck of the WH30 mic adjust to any head size and shape. An integrated elastic headband comfortably pads and secures the headset. The Shure WH30 is supplied with two snap-on windscreens, clothing clip, storage bag and cable-management device.
- WH30TQG: For wireless use, the WH30TQG has a 1.2m (4 ft.) high-flex cable and a mini TA4F connector for direct connection to Shure body pack transmitters.
- WH30XLR: For wired applications, the WH30XLR is supplied with a 1.2m (4 ft.) hi-flex cable and high quality mic preamplifier (RPM420) with a three pin XLR connector. The RPM420 preamplifier requires phantom power from any 11 - 52 V source.