The SKB PS55 StageFive Pro Pedal Management System is a hardcover professional pedalboard that has been designed to accommodate any possible configuration of pedals.
StageFive is set up to power almost any type of pedal you can think of. All DC jacks have polarity switches so center negative or center positive is not a problem with the SKB PS55 Stagefive Professional Pedalboard.
The power is filtered, regulated and short circuit protected with a detachable main power cord with a 115/230 VAC power supply so you can travel internationally.
SKB PS55 StageFive Features
- Rotomolded for durability
- Hardtop cover
- Comfortable rubber over-molded cushioned handle
- Two 1.3 amp VAC jacks for pedals from Digitech and Line 6
- Two variable DC jacks for any voltage from 4 V to 12 V
- Four standard 9VDC jacks for Boss, Electro-Harmonix, etc.
- One 18 VDC jack for MXR EVH Flanger, etc.
- One 24 VDC jack for boutique and vintage pedals
- Two 9/12 VDC jacks for more boutique and vintage pedals
- All DC jacks have polarity switches
- All power outputs are completely isolated, filtered, regulated
- All power outputs include short circuit protected
- Built-in cable tester
- Includes headphone amp and buffered preamp
- Includes cable management system for easy cable routing
- Includes angled mounting surface for easier reach
- Capable of true stereo setup (route pedals to the front AND effect loops of two different amps)
- Detachable main power cord with international power supply
- Power cables included
The stagefive Professional Pedalboard is covered by the SKB Million Mile Guaranty on the case and a five year warranty on the electronics.