SKB's Roll-X racks are ingenious rolling cases with a slide-out industrial pull handle.
Moving heavy amp racks is no longer a problem with the SKB Roll-X rack case with pull up handle. These SKB rack cases will hold big amps too! Everyone from guitarists to the sound crew will appreciate the new easy portability with the SKB Roll-X rack case with pull up handle. This SKB Roll-X is 17 inches deep, and constructed of strong Polyethylene rotationally molded plastic with smooth rolling 2.5 inch wheels. The SKB Roll-X rack cases interlock and stack with each other, making them great even in compact environments!
In 1977, the first SKB case was manufactured in a small Anaheim, California garage. Today SKB engineers cases for hundreds of companies involved in many diverse industries. They enter the new millennium with a true sense of accomplishment for the 2+ decades of steady growth and for our adherence to quality standards that make us industry leaders. SKB never loses sight of the fact that their customers give them the opportunity to excel and their challenges allow them to develop and grow. SKB is grateful for their trust and loyalty and remains dedicated to the assurance that every case with an SKB logo has been manufactured with an unconditional commitment to unsurpassed quality.
The Evolution, Components and Construction of SKB Cases.
The unique styling, construction materials and engineering of SKB Cases were the result of many years of research and development by the principle owners of the company. Today, Dave Sanderson and Steve Kottman run SKB Corporation's more than 550 employees in 3 manufacturing facilities around the clock, in order to meet the global demands. Currently, SKB manufactures cases for military/industrial purposes, the Music Pro Audio Industry and Sports Cases.
SKB products are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship while in possession of the original owner.
- SKB Cases are manufactured of ultra-high molecular weight Polyethylene. This unique material was originally specified by the military for use in weapons cases, due to the fact that it is impervious to solvents, fuels or toxic liquids. It is essentially indestructible, molds easily under heat, and forms an impenetrable shield, thereby protecting whatever it is contains.
- SKB also utilizes aluminum valance material for its strength and lightweight characteristics on all closures, with a special slot for a custom fitted Neoprene gasket that assists in sealing out moisture. SKB does all this valance bending in house to assure a perfect fit.
- All riveting on SKB cases utilizes steel backing plates to prevent pulling through the plastic material. This is an SKB invention. This attention to detail is one of many factors that make SKB cases superior to all others.
- Handles, wheels, D-rings, exterior feet, cam-action locking latches and butterfly clamps are all heavy duty variety, and are also covered under the exclusive SKB Lifetime Warranty, unless abused. Some of the handles and latches are manufactured by SKB from plastic regrind. Plus SKB has their own investment casting facility for making latches and hardware.
- Rack mount cases utilize aluminum rack frames, and include specially designed rack clips and mounting screws for installation of equipment. The Shockrack interior rack frame is a proprietary design with both front and rear rack rails, and an exclusive shock-spring mechanism engineered by SKB. The shock spring concept originally came from a missile carrying case SKB built for the military.
SKB will repair or replace any product found to be defective. Damages due to accident, improper care, negligence or normal wear, where SKB is not at fault, will be repaired for a reasonable charge.