Sonivox Eighty Eight Grand Piano software affords piano and keyboard players alike the opportunity to experience a truly world-class grand piano.
Conceived and designed as an exceptional virtual embodiment of a Steinway CD 327 grand, Eighty Eight virtual instrument can easily be played from the relative comfort and proximity of your digital audio workstation.
Sonivox Eighty Eight Grand Piano Software Features
- Over 11 Gigabytes of premium instrument content
- 35 Piano and Pad Presets
- 52 Solo Piano Presets
- 15 Adjustable Split Point Multi-Instrument Combination Patches
- Up to 16 Velocity Layers Per Key
- Large and Small Footprint Instruments for Optimum Memory Utilization
- Onboard EQ, Reverb and Limiter
- Easy Key Split Editor for Easy Tweaking of Pad and Combi Instrument Key Ranges
- 7 Step Velocity Re-Mapper Allows for User-Customizable Velocity Response
- Efficient Direct From Disc Sample Streaming
- PC Standalone, VST and RTAS Compatibility
- MAC Standalone, AU, VST, and RTAS Compatibility
Exhaustively sampled and expertly voiced, Eighty Eight was recorded within the same acoustic confines as the award-winning SONiVOX Symphonic Collection, utilizing the same recording philosophy of the simplest signal chain with the highest quality A/D converters and mic pre’s. The result is an instrument of stunning clarity, finesse and power.
The Eighty Eight package also provides a wealth of additional instruments, pads, and textures which, when taken as a whole, supply the composer a considerable arsenal of tools with which to serve and stimulate the creative muse.
||The Eighty Eight Interface:
In-depth control at your fingertips; the Eighty Eight user interface gives you an impressive level of flexibility without sacrificing ease of easily shape Eighty Eight’s instruments to fit the feel and flow of your velocity curves, enable effects and more. Eighty Eight's UI lets you intuitively create, control and calibrate your music-making environment.