Stanton C324 DJ CD Player
A Must-Have for any true CD DJ, the Stanton C324 DJ CD MP3 Player is a slot-loading CD player is designed for MP3 DJs who want to scratch their digital music collection like vinyl. The C324 has everything needed for ultimate performace with specialties such as MP3 playback, onboard file and folder browsing, onboard pattern and real-time sequencing, 7 onboard digital effects and a sleek slot drive. Stanton has taken everything in the C324 DJ Player to the next level... except the price tag.
Stanton C324 DJ CD MP3 Player Features
Real-Time Sample/Loop Sequencing
- Touch Sensitive Jog Wheel for Scratching and Beat Juggling
- CD Slot Drive Mechanism
- MP3 Playback with Text Display and Onboard File and Folder Browsing
- Onboard Pattern and Real-Time Sequencer for on-the-fly Drum Machine Style Performances
- 7 High-Quality Beat Synchronized Digital Effects
- Filter, Auto Filter, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Transform, Pan
- Beat Synchronized Sampling and Looping
- With Four Trigger Pads and Cue Memory
- Auto and Manual BPM Control
- Vinyl Emulation with Adjustable Platter Start / Brake Speed
- Adjustable Pitch with Pitch Bend (+/-8%, +/-16%, +/-25%, +/-100%)
- Key Lock changes a Song's Tempo without Affecting the Pitch
- Reliable Anti-Shock Playback with Auto Cue
- Blue LCD Display with Visual Marker for
- S/PDIF Digital Output
Stanton's C324 DJ Player has added real time trigger pads that offer real-time sample / loop sequencing. This means that trigger patterns can now be recorded in real time and looped instantaneously. Drum patterns and loops can be manually resequenced and then looped to bring a completely new twist to live DJ remixing. This functionality is usually only achieved on drum machines. Using the C324 DJ CD MP3 Turntable sequences can be created in seconds compared to minutes using drum machines.
Beat Synchronized Samples and Loops
Record Loops and Samples on the Stanton C324 CD DJ Turntable with the length determined by the Time setting. This new feature makes it easy to set up perfect seamless loops. The C324 also allows for the creation of beat synchronized loops based off of the current song's BPM. This means that a perfectly timed seamless loop can be set on-the-fly with one button press. Once a beat synchronized loop has been set it can be trimmed or expanded in real time by beat increment. By trimming the beat, a one bar loop can be turned into a 1/2 bar loop, 1/4 note or 1/8th note. Smaller loops can be expanded in the same fashion.
Slot Loading Mechanism
The C324 has a slot loading CD mechanism with LED for quick loading of CDs into the unit in low light situations.