The Stanton DJ Pro 3000 MKII DJ headphones are capable of reproducing a wide frequency range clearly and accurately. Featuring a pair of 50mm Neodymium drivers capable of handling the high headphone output of most DJ mixers (and the low frequency response needed for precise mixing) are in a class of their own. Additional features are high pass and low pass filters, a detachable cord and cool blue LEDs. If you want to focus on the lows or the highs, simply adjust the built-in low- and high-pass filters to suit your taste making it easier to mix off the kick drum or hi-hats. Whatever your mixing style, the Stanton DJ Pro 3000 MKII delivers. The only thing DJ's wont hear is noise, thanks to a closed ear cup design that isolates the sound for monitoring.
Stanton DJ Pro 3000 MKII DJ Headphones Features
- Spring loaded rotating ear-cup allows for flexible positioning and single sided or shoulder rest wearing styles
- Detachable coiled cord (3m) for safe storage and easy replacement
- 90º (elbow) 1/4 inch connector
- Wide frequency response for outstanding sound reproduction
- Closed ear-cup design for sound isolation
- 50mm Neodymium drivers for clear low end reproduction and superior power handling
- Convenient folding design for ease of storage and transportation
- Mini-jack adapter included.
- Passive High Pass and Low Pass Filters
- Blue LED's blink to the beat of the music
- Free carrying pouch included
||Designed for maximum comfort, the DJ Pro 3000 MKII employs a spring-loaded rotating ear cup that makes it easy to wear them single-sided or in a shoulder rest position. The 10-ft cord is detachable for safe and easy storage, and comes with a 1/4-inch elbow (90 degree) connector and a 1/8-in adaptor. A convenient carry pouch is also included for traveling in style.