The Stanton M203 2 Channel DJ Mixer has clean and intuitive layout was designed by working DJs with the goal of giving aspiring DJs a comfortable layout with a minimum of fuss – yet even experienced pros will be able to appreciate the instantly familiar look and feel of the Stanton M203. Pound for pound, the M203 DJ mixer provides the most robust feature set in this price category. With full rotary 3-band EQ per channel, a rugged alpha crossfader with an ultra-accurate FET-isolated cut setting and fader starts (perfect for Stanton's C-series CD players) – the Stanton M203 mixer provides DJs with every feature they need to start out, grow and excel in their craft.
The M203 rackmount mixer not only provides an amazingly comprehensive feature set, but also shares the same attractive design and rugged steel inner-chassis construction as the M207, giving it a look and feel far more expensive than its price would indicate.
Stanton M203 Rackmount DJ Mixer Features:
- Rugged steel design
- Adjustable crossfader curve with FET-isolated Cut setting
- 1 Phono/Line (switchable), 1 Line RCA inputs per channel
- 3-Band EQ per channel Complete Kill (-64dB)
- Cue Pan fader
- Mic input with Tone Control
- RCA Master & Record Outputs
- 45 mm user replaceable/long-life Alpha crossfader
- Two 10-segment LED ladder meters
- Cue/Master meter switching
- Striking black/gray color scheme
- Matte finish minimizes distracting reflections