The Stanton T55 USB is a great all around belt drive turntable that features USB and S/PDIF outputs!
You can easily use the T55 USB deck to transfer the music on your vinyl records onto your PC or Mac! Create music files for use with CDs or MP3 players like the iPod. To make things really simple, Stanton included software that allows you to transfer and edit the music files. Not just a tool for vinyl transfer, this Stanton T55 USB deck is also perfect fit for the novice or intermediate level DJ!
Stanton T55 USB Turntable Features
- Easy to Operate Belt-Drive Turntable with Professional Features
- USB Output for Easily Transferring Music from Vinyl Records to Your Mac or PC or For Use with DVS Systems
- Includes Software for Transferring and Editing Music Files
- Includes Audiophile-quality Stanton 500.v3 Cartridge
- Straight Tone Arm Improves Tracking for Scratching
- 2 Playback Speeds (33 or 45 RPM)
- 2 Start/Stop Switches for Mix or Battle Setup
- RCA Stereo Outputs
- Manual Pitch Control Fader (+/- 10% Adjustment)
- Accessories include RCA Cables, Slip Mat, and Dust Cover
The T55 USB comes with the professional Stanton 500.v3 cartridge for ideal sound quality and perfect compatibility. Also, the included software allows you to remove any pops and clicks that are all too common when playing vinyls. Convert your old favorite vinyl songs on the T55 USB and relive your memories in a whole new way!