The Stanton T92 USB Turntable is the best way for you to record a vinyl library into your computer!
The T92 USB is a professional-quality turntable featuring a high-torque direct drive motor for the ultimate in stability. With USB and S/PDIF outputs, you can archive a massive vinyl record collection onto a Mac or PC with ease. This Stanton T92 USB also includes the an industry standard Stanton 500.v3 cartridge for superior audio quality, a custom slip mat for added control, and dust cover for protection! Perfect for both professional DJ’s or serious archivers/collectors!
Stanton T92 USB Features
- Professional Quality Turntable Featuring High-Torque Direct-Drive Motor
- Sturdy Construction for the Ultimate in Durability
- USB and S/PDIF Outputs for Easy Transfer to your Mac or PC
- Pitch Control Fader with DSP Key Lock (change tempo without affecting pitch)
- Selectable Range (+/-8%, 12%)
- S-Shaped Tone Arm for Lower Distortion and Superior Fidelity
- 3 Playback Speeds (33, 45, and 78 RPM) and Quartz Lock
- RCA Stereo Outputs (Phono / Line Switchable)
- 2 Start/Stop Switches for Mix or Battle Setup
- Accessories include RCA Cables, Slip Mat, USB Cable, and Dust Cover
- Includes Software for Transferring and Editing Music Files
- Includes Pre-mounted Audiophile-quality Stanton 500.v3 Cartridge
Music editing software is included to make the transferring process simple, and the program gives you the ability to edit and clean up your music files for professional use. The T92 USB also boasts an S-Shaped tone arm for lower distortion and reduced record wear, built-in DSP with keylock for controlling tempo without affecting pitch, and many other features for professional DJs or serious archivers alike.