Steinberg CMC TP USB Transport Controller
The Steinberg CMC TP USB Transport Controller is the bus powered ultra-intuitive hardware equivalent of the Cubase transport section. You no longer need the non-music-making duo of keyboard and mouse, the easy-to-use CMC transport controller is packed full of features and is the ultimate controller tool for smooth project navigation.
The transport controller has a total of 17 buttons, a user-definable functions and a pioneering touch device making it a valuable addition to any project studio or live performance setup. The high-precision touch-sensitive slider on the CMC TP forms the centerpiece of the controller. This innovative, multi-purpose touch device takes DAW control to a whole new level. The six working modes allow you to jog or shuttle through your project, to tap in the tempo, to scroll, zoom and browse with the convenience of a slide.
The CMC TP transport controller houses buttons for all major transport functions, including play, stop, record, cycle, fast forward and rewind. It has additional buttons for inserting markers, setting the locator range or inserting a new track, to name a few. Best of all, four of its buttons can even hold a second function, which can be freely assigned by the user.
The Steinberg CMC TP USB Transport Controller Features
- USB powered transport controller
- Major Transport functions, including Play, Stop, Record, Rew, Fwd, Cycle, Nudge and Insert Marker
- Newly developed touch controller with a cuttingedge capacitance slider design
- Touch slider provides innovative control for Jog, Shuttle, Locate, Scroll, Zoom, Metronome and Tempo
- 4 user-assignable function keys