Steinberg provides the perfect choice for individual producers and musicians - the UR824 USB Audio Interface. It is a rackmountable interface with premium D-Pre mic preamps that capture the artist’s performance and plays back production masterpieces in impeccable sound quality.
The UR824 interface has super-fast USB 2.0 connectivity to both Macs and PCs plus it has a range of analog and digital I/Os that offer the flexibility to work with Cubase. Steinberg included the streamlined version of Cubase with this audio interface.
The DSPpowered mixer based on dspMixFx technology rounds out the comprehensive feature list, allowing for latency-free monitoring with onboard effects. One instance of the REV-X reverb and eight instances of the sweet spot morphing channel strip are also included as native VST 3 plug-ins, turning the UR824 into the all-in-one solution.
The Steinberg UR824 USB Audio Interface Features
- 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- Analog 8 in and 8 out with 8 D-Pre Class-A discrete mic preamps supporting +48 V
- 2 pairs of ADAT optical I/O (doubles as S/PDIF) provide 16 in and 16 out (S/MUX compatible, 8 in and 8 out at 96 kHz)
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and 8 channel strips with any DAW by using the latest dspMixFx technology
- Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and sweet spot morphing channel strip included
- 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs
- Word clock I/O with 2 BNC connectors plus JetPLL ultra-low jitter support
- Cross-platform compatibility: Cubase AI DAW software and drivers for Mac OS X and Windows