StageTrix SPR1 Modular Pedal Riser with Cable Routing
The StageTrix Pedal Riser allows you to avoid that awkward tap dance to access the second row of pedals without stomping on others accidentally. Called an ergonomic wonder by the press, the Pedal Riser enables you to raise your second row of pedals to the perfect height. In addition, each Pedal Riser has cable routing features that solve the age-old problem of messy cables all over the board. Dimensions are 6.5 × 4.25 × 1 inches (16.5 cm x 10.8 cm x 2.6 cm).
StageTrix Pedal Riser Features
- Raises the second row of pedals to the perfect height
- Easy to use
- Just place on board, it holds tight
- Cable routing eliminates mess
- 18-gauge steel
- Attaches to both board and pedal via built-in heavy duty hook-and-loop fastener
- Use two for double size pedals
- Works with most pedalboards
- StageTrix Pedal Risers raise individual pedals for easy access and clean up the tangled mess of cables on your board.