The Studio Projects C1 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone is a versatile, well-proven and award winning tool, designed to deliver the finest quality vocal and instrumental recordings.
It will enhance any professional or project studio at an unbelievably low price. This large diaphragm, fixed-cardioid condenser microphone employs a 1.06 inch (27mm) capsule, high quality, low noise amplifier and balanced, transformerless output circuitry. The C1 also features a pad that is switchable at -10dB and -20dB as well as a 6dB high pass filter adjustable at 75Hz and 150Hz for added control in various recording applications and a clear, full response expected from a large capsule microphone design.
As a result of uncompromising dedication and advanced production capabilities, Studio Projects will continue to broaden the range of quality pro audio microphones & electronics for today's recording environment.
Studio Projects C1 Features
- Pressure-Gradient Transducer: 1.06 inch (27mm) 6um mylar diaphragm
- High Pass Filter (75Hz and 150Hz)
- Pad (-10dB and -20dB)
- Designed for the professional and home project studio
- A do-all, general purpose recording Mic
- Great for close miking amplifiers with high sound pressure levels
- Production, broadcast, and voice-over work
- A quality vocal mic suitable for most vocal styles
- Foam wind screen