SWR California Blonde II Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
The SWR California Blonde II is the long-awaited update of an SWR favorite!
The new California Blonde II is designed to meet and exceed the changing needs of acoustic instrumentalists of all styles!
Great for live work, solo gigs, stereo monitoring, non-PA sound reinforcement, the two-channel, 200-watt California Blonde II gives you the tone of the original SWR California Blonde - a longtime favorite - with additional new features including a 1/4-inch low Z balanced input, mic input phantom power, upgraded power amp circuitry, a tuning mute switch, reverb defeat switches for each individual channel, dedicated XLR outputs for each channel, summed Channel One-Two 1/4-inch line out, and superior patching and signal-routing capabilities.
Smooth looks and warm, rich tone make it the ideal amp for acoustic instruments of all types!
SWR California Blonde II Features
- Mono & Stereo Inputs
- 1/4-inch Low Z Balanced Input Option
- Master Volume Control
- Foot-Switchable Spring Reverb with Master Reverb Control
- Discrete Solid-State Front End
- 2 Side Chain Effects Loops (One for Each Channel)
- Channel 1 1/4-inch Line Out
- Summed 1/4-inch Line Out
- Balanced XLR Line Out (One for Each Channel)
- Summed Balanced XLR Line Out (Post Reverb)
- Tuner Output
- Tilt Stand for Easy Angling
- Top Handle
- Chrome Protective Corners
- Bottom Slot Port
- Blonde Textured Vinyl Covering
- Vibration Free Speaker Grille
- Tweeter Attenuator Control