The Takamine P6JC Pro Series Acoustic Electric Guitar achieves fantastic tone thanks to a jumbo body crafted with a solid spruce top with scalloped X top bracing, a solid flame maple back and flame maple sides. You get the great projection of the spruce with the clarity and crispness of the flame maple along with the wonderful boldness of the jumbo body. Takamine also gives the P6JC elegant body binding with black and white purfling and mother-of-pearl rosette.
The P6JC is the ultimate performer thank to Takamine’s proprietary CT4-DX preamp system and unique Palathetic under-saddle pickup for superior amplified response. The dual-channel CT4-DX provides a four-band EQ, two feedback-reducing notch-filter controls, a flexible dual-pickup mix control (for use when a second pickup is added), volume control and an onboard tuner.
Takamine P6JC Pro Series Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Asymmetrical neck profile which is slightly thinner on the bass side so that it fits the natural shape of your hand
- Split bone saddle provides more accurate intonation
- Bridge pin positioning optimizes break angle to improve sustain and presence
- Ebony fingerboard with ivory binding and mother-of-pearl ‘snowflake’ inlays
- Gold tuners with pearl buttons
- Natural bone nut