The Tama HP900PSWN Iron Cobra Double Bass Drum Pedal offers a great smooth feel for improved speed.
The HP900PSWN double bass pedal features a smoother design to reduce footboard friction. This allows for more sensitivity, precision and control while addressing a wide range of playing styles and techniques.
Even though tens of thousands of drummers have put their trust in the Tama Iron Cobra for over a decade, its improvement has been unending. The HP900PSWN double bass drum pedal from Tama is the sum total of dozens of enhancements that, when added up, make for one of the best known bass drum pedals in drum history.
Tama HP900PSWN Iron Cobra Double Bass Drum Pedal Features
- Ultra smooth double kick pedal with great durability for the gigging drummer
- Double chained offset cam which increases power and speed
- Bearing housing produces less stress on the bearings for lighter and smoother pedal action
- Increased shaft thickness for great durability
- OILES bearings for a smoother glide
The Tama HP900PSWN Iron Cobra double bass drum pedal features double chained offset cam which increases power and speed as the beater reaches the end of the stroke.
New Bearing Housing
This bearing housing produces less stress on the bearings and therefore provides lighter and smoother pedal action.
More Durable Hinge
OILES Bearings are one of the most important features of the Tama Iron Cobra. To reinforce its durability, Tama increased the shaft's thickness.