Don’t be fooled by Reveal 402’s compact size. Decades of experience in loudspeaker design and tweaking is the foundation for creating Reveal 402. The result is a massive soundscape generated by the super-efficient 4-inch woofer and ultra-precise 3/4-inch tweeter.
Tannoy Reveal 402 Active Studio Monitor Features
Expertly Voiced for Massive Sweet Spot
- 3/4-inch soft-dome ‘Poke-Resistant’ tweeter
- 4-inch custom high-efficiency LF woofer
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port -allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal LF performance
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs for maximum flexibility
- Plug in your phone /tablet for instant listening gratification
- Adjust volume and EQ to match your listening environment
- 50 Watt Bi-Amp module and active crossover filter ensures maximum power and tonal clarity
- Rubber padded base for acoustical isolation
- AUX link option for mobile devices
Custom tweaked by Tannoy’s in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of Reveal 402 have absolutely impeccable timing. This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix – as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
Easy setup option with Aux LINK
If you’re anything like us, you’re not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! Reveal 402 gives you the ultimate pathway for both.
With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favorite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup – no need for external interfaces