Mixing bass-heavy hiphop or electronic music? Reveal 802 has you covered. Make no mistake, this is the ultimate near-field monitor for Low-End lovers, resting on decades of experience in loudspeaker research. The custom 8 inch woofer and 1 inch tweeter tell you exactly what is going on in your mix through the finely tuned active crossover filter. Combine this with a new 100 watt bi-amp module and you get rock-solid bass at any volume.
Tannoy Reveal 802 Active Studio Monitor Features
Expertly Voiced for Massive Sweet Spot
- Plug in your phone /tablet for instant listening gratification
- 100 Watt Bi-Amp module and active crossover filter ensures maximum power and tonal clarity
- Balanced and Unbalanced inputs for maximum flexibility
- Adjust volume and EQ to match your listening environment
- Rubber padded base for acoustical isolation
- 8 inch custom high-efficiency LF driver
- 1 inch soft-dome ‘Poke-Resistant’ tweeter
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port -allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal LF performance
Custom tweaked by Tannoy’s in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of Reveal 802 have absolutely impeccable timing. This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix – as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
Easy Setup Option with Aux Link – Cable Included
If you’re anything like us, you’re not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! Reveal gives you the ultimate pathway for both. With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favorite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup – no need for external interfaces.