The Tascam CDBT2 is the latest introduction in the portable CD trainer line-a product category literally invented by Tascam.
Like the wildly-popular original CDBT1 bass trainer, musicians have the ability to slow down the speed of a CD without changing the pitch - allowing artists, musicians, students, and music teachers to practice, learn and teach fast licks, rhythm parts and solos from their favorite bass players. With its ultra-compact design and new functionality, the new CDBT2 trainer from Tascam is the most user-friendly trainer ever. The new CDBT2 bass trainer completes our all-new lineup of trainers for the musician, student, teacher and artist on the go.
The new CDBT2 bass trainer features an all new improved ultra compact design, comprehensive LCD display with graphical user interface, Album title/Track title indication by CD-Text, expanded effect banks for user preset, chromatic tuner, and Tascam's pioneering VSA (Variable Speed Audition, pitch control without affecting key) feature lets music fans learn up a continuous mix of their favorite songs anywhere they go.
With Tascam's legendary ease of use, pioneering features such as integrated pitch and key control, bass canceller with selectable canceling pan point and selectable frequency range, and seamless integration with CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback. Users can now discover the licks their favorite artist really played.
Tascam CDBT2 Features
- Portable CD bass trainer (More compact than previous CD-BT1MKII)
- CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback
- 10 second anti-shock memory
- Album title/Track title indication by CD-Text
- +16 to -50% pitch control in 1% steps
- Key control: +/-6 semi-tone, in semi-tone steps with +/-50 cents fine tune
- Single play and continuous play
- Bass Canceller with selectable canceling pan point and selectable frequency range
- 10 effect banks for user preset
- Chromatic tuner with calibration
- Metronome (BPM: 40 to 220, Beat: 2 to 6)
- 5 selectable functions by foot switch (Flash Back, Rewind, FF, Bank, Effect on/off)