Tascam CDGT2 Portable CD Guitar Trainer
The Tascam CDGT2 is the latest introduction in the portable CD trainer line, a product category literally invented by Tascam.
Like the wildly-popular original CDGT1 guitar trainer, musicians have the ability to slow down the speed of a CD without changing the pitch - allowing artists, musicians, students, and music teachers to practice, learn and teach fast licks, rhythm parts and solos from their favorite artists. With its ultra-compact design and new functionality, the new CD trainers from Tascam are the most user-friendly trainers ever. The new CDGT2 guitar trainer completes our all-new lineup of trainers for the, musician, student, teacher and artist on the go.
The CDGT2 guitar trainer features an all new improved ultra compact design, comprehensive LCD display with graphical user interface, Album title/Track title indication by CD-Text, expanded effect banks for user preset, 3 octaves tone oscillator, and Tascam's pioneering VSA (Variable Speed Audition, pitch control without affecting key) feature that lets music fans learn a continuous mix of their favorite songs anywhere they go.
With Tascam's legendary ease of use, pioneering features such as integrated pitch and key control, instrument canceller with selectable canceling pan point and selectable frequency range, and seamless integration with CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback. Users can now discover the licks their favorite artist really played.
Tascam CDGT2 Features
- Portable CD guitar trainer (More compact than previous CD-GT1MKII)
- CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback
- 10 second anti-shock memory
- Album title/Track title indication by CD-Text
- +16 to -50% pitch control in 1% steps
- Key control: +/-6 semi-tone, in semi-tone steps with +/-50 cents fine tune
- Single Loop, All Loop, and Seamless IN-OUT Loop
- Guitar Canceller with selectable canceling pan point and selectable frequency range
- 10 effect banks for user preset
- Chromatic tuner with calibration
- Metronome (BPM: 40 to 220, Beat: 2 to 6)
- 5 selectable functions by foot switch (Flash Back, Rewind, FF, Bank, Effect on/off)