The TASCAM DV-RA1000HD is the new go-to device for high-resolution mixdown, mastering and event recording.
It supports recording to CD, DVD or hard disk media at up to 192kHz/24-bit PCM resolution. Like its predecessor, the DV-RA1000, it also records Direct Stream Digital audio, Sony's revolutionary format created for Super Audio CDs. TASCAM remains the only manufacturer to offer Direct Stream Digital recording for under $10,000, making the format attainable for audiophile archival and professional studio mixdown.
The DV-RA1000HD includes DSP for EQ and dynamics processing, a USB 2.0 connection for computer transfer and a rear panel packed with the connections professionals demand. Minnetonka's discWelder Bronze 1000 for DSD conversion and DVD-Audio disc authoring is offered free from TASCAM for DV-RA1000HD owners. The DV-RA1000HD provides more than 60 hours of recording to its built-in 60GB hard drive, making it ideal for live recording. Recording is also possible direct to DVD+RW media for over five hours of recording at better-than-CD quality. Designed for recording studio mixdown, audiophile archival, live recording and installed sound, you can trust the DV-RA1000HD with your most treasured master recordings.
The DV-RA1000HD is the quintessential high-definition digital recorder:
- High-quality stereo recording at up 192kHz/24-bit or DSD format
- Records to Built-in 60GB hard drive, DVD+RW, CD-R/RW media
- Archives to DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R and DVD+RW discs
- Multiband compression and 3-band EQ mixdown effects
- USB 2.0 connection to PC for use as DVD data drive
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs and outputs
- Balanced AES/EBU inputs and outputs, running at normal, double-speed and double-wire formats
- SDIF-3 DSD input and output for external conversion and processing of DSD audio
- Word Sync In, Out, Thru
- RS-232C serial control
- PS/2 keyboard connector for title editing
- User-definable function keys
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Records to standard CD-DA, Broadcast Wave and DSDIFF formats
- Dedicated input level control and adjustable maximum output level
- ±6% pitch control
- Fade in/out
- Jog playback
- Power on play feature
- Various play and record modes such as auto track increment, auto cue, auto ready, single/continuous play and program A/B play.
- Wired remote control (RC-RA1000) included
- Headphone output