Tascam's US144 Interface, Now Upgraded with An Addition Powerful Feature Set.
Tascam has upgraded their best-selling USB audio interfaces to feature improved audio performance, a sleeker compact design and adds S/PDIF digital audio I/O for the transfer of four channels of 96kHz/24-bit audio to and from a computer. The simplistic design of the US144 MkII includes two phantom powered XLR mic inputs, two balanced 1/4 inch line inputs and a single guitar level instrument input. Connect to MIDI devices with the onboard MIDI in and out to pass control messages to pass thru to your computer. Connect the unbalanced line outputs to a pair of studio monitors or use a pair of headphones through with an independent headphone level control. A copy of Steinberg's 48-track Cubase LE4 is included to begin recording right away.
Tascam's US144 Features
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface
- Two XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- Two 1/4 inch balanced line inputs
- Switchable guitar level input
- 1/4 inch stereo headphone output
- MIDI and S/PDIF stereo coaxial input and output
- Individual Line and Headphone out level controls
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Mac and Windows drivers included
- Steinberg Cubase LE4 48-track recording software included
- Aluminum case construction