The US1800 audio interface from Tascam offers more inputs than any interface in its class. Up to 16 inputs and 4 outputs are transmitted to Mac or Windows over high-speed USB 2.0 connection. The US1800 features eight XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and 60dB of clean gain. Six balanced line inputs are also provided, as well as stereo S/PDIF digital and MIDI in and out.
Included with the US1800 is Cubase LE5, the latest workstation software from Steinberg. This 48-track audio workstation includes must-have features like automation, plug-ins, mixing, editing and MIDI tracks. Cubase LE5 uses standard VST plug-ins for adding virtual instruments and effects.
If you want the most inputs into your computer for the minimum amount of cash, Tascam's US1800 is the only choice!
Tascam US1800 USB Audio Interface Features
- 16 simultaneous inputs
- 4 simultaneous outputs
- 14 analog inputs
- 8 XLR Mic inputs with phantom power
- Two 1/4 Inch TRS LINE/GUITAR inputs on the front panel
- Four 1/4 Inch TRS LINE inputs on the rear panel
- Stereo S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- Zero-latency Hardware Monitoring
- Independent Monitor and Headphone Outputs
- Stereo monitor output (DAW return (stereo) and input (mono))
- 16-channel MIDI Input and Output
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac/Windows
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit Audio Resolution
- Cubase LE 5 48-track workstation software included
- ASIO and Core Audio support
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X compatible