Years of Recording Innovation Provides a Powerful Interface for Your Studio!
A culmination of decades of recording innovation, Tascam brings you the US2000, a single rackspace, 16 input, 4 output recording interface that delivers an incredible recording experience straight to your studio. Featuring 8 XLR mic inputs with phantom power, you can use the US2000 to record a full drumset in the studio and connect any synths, amp modelers and effects processors to any one of the additional six balanced 1/4 inch line inputs. When you connect an optional 8 input front end through the S/PDIF input and get 16 tracks, enough to capture a live band.
Tascam US2000 Features
- USB 2.0 audio interface with 16 inputs and 4 outs
- 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Eight XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- Six 1/4 inch balanced line inputs
- Four 1/4 inch balanced line outputs
- Two 1/4 inch instrument inputs (channel 7 and 8 on front panel combi jacks)
- Stereo S/PDIF digital in and out
- 100-LED meter bridge (5 segments for each input and output)
- Zero-latency direct monitoring with mono/stereo switch for each pair of inputs
- 1/4 inch balanced stereo monitor output with its own volume control
- 1/4 inch stereo high-powered headphone output
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Steinberg Cubase LE5 48-track recording software included
- High-tech, attractive aluminum case design
The US2000 transmits your instruments at up to 96kHz/24-bit audio quality over a high-speed USB 2.0 connection to your computer. To keep track of all of your inputs and outputs, the US2000 has a meter bridge made up of 100 Led. Connections are hidden on the rear panel, except for a pair of combo jacks on the front for easy access.
Included with the US2000 is a copy of Cubase LE5 from Steinberg. This full-featured recording software captures up to 48 tracks of audio with another 64 MIDI tracks. You can edit your tracks to perfection using a variety of modes and tools. Automated mixing is included to create the perfect master. Cubase LE5 supports VST effect and instrument plug-ins, which an assortment included with the application. TASCAM's copy of Cubase LE5 can record 16 channels at a time so you can take advantage of all the inputs on the US2000.