The Teac W890RB Dual Auto Reverse Cassette Deck is a straightforward, great sounding dual well cassette deck. It boasts a wide frequency range, Dolby Noise Reduction and Dolby HX Pro Headroom Extension. The bi-directional dual deck design makes it ideal for dubbing and continuous-looping applications.
Each deck can record, so you can make two masters of the same source at the same time. The decks can also be used for recording or playback applications. The W890RB has an RTZ function and a repeat playback feature, and you can adjust the pitch and tempo during playback. The front panel has a microphone input, allowing for spontaneous recording either solo or mixed with a line level source. Additionally, this cassette deck allows for dubbing either at normal or high speed.
Teac W890RB Dual Auto Reverse Cassette Deck Features
- Two cassette decks in one unit
- Continuous playback or recording over both decks
- Parallel recording on both decks
- Normal and high speed dubbing capability
- Synchro reverse dubbing
- Pitch control (+/- 12%, deck 1 only)
- Dolby B and HX Pro
- RTZ function (Return to Zero, deck 1 only)
- Repeat playback (A-B section)
- Microphone input with separate level control for mix recordings
- Unbalanced RCA inputs and outputs
- Power-on playback and recording (Timer function)
- Headphones jack for private listening