Teac InCore Audio ZE1000 Hi-Definition Earbuds
Teac inCore Audio ZE-1000 earbuds have patented, 5-layer silicon ear-pads that effectively seal off the ear canals and provide -30db sound insulation.
Their deep in-ear design forms a comfortable yet airtight seal within the ear canals, resulting in greater acoustic isolation which allows you to focus more on the pure pleasure of your music's quality. They are the perfect companion to your digital musical source n-the-go - or on stage!
Hi-Definition DUAL Balanced Armature (BA) speakers produce full-frequency sound
Equipped with two sets of BA receivers and coupled with an acoustic filter, the ZE-1000 earphones deliver sound that is both vibrant and dynamic, yet characteristically natural with layers of musical textures and subtleties. From vocals to acoustic guitar to flutes to drums, the result is a more rewarding personal listening experience that you can take anywhere… anytime.
Teac inCore earphones utilize Kevlar-reinforced cable for excellent durability; adjustable sleeves for comfort; and joint-molded enclosures to resist breakage. The ZE-1000 includes a handsome carrying case, airplane adapter-plug and a 1/4-inch (6.3mm) jack for home stereo system application. It is also compatible with stage application gear plugs/hook-ups.
inCore Audio ZE1000 Features
- Outstanding tonal balance for full-frequency sound quality experience
- Accurately articulates vocals and instruments while delivering musical dynamics
- Insulation designed for comfortable airtight seal for superior isolation in all mobile applications
- Unique ear pads also serve as earplugs which may reduce the risk of hearing loss
- Hi-definition DUAL Balanced Armature (BA) speaker design
- Includes three ear-pads of varying sizes assuring perfect fit
- Unequalled listening experience on-the-go