The Taylor 12 Fret GCCE-FLTD 2012 Fall Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar
is an incredible instrument is for players and collectors who are serious about quality, tone and visual appeal. The back and sides are made of quilted sapele that is visually different from the sapele used elsewhere in the Taylor line, offering a distinctive tone with greater power and warmth on the low end thanks to being flatsawn and having more flex.
The premium European spruce top is the perfect complement, blending elements of Adirondack spruce’s robust output (thanks in part to Adirondack spruce bracing) with a hint of cedar’s warmth. The shifted bridge location of the short-scale 12-Fret GCCE-FLTD from Taylor’s Fall Limited Series yields extra sweetness and a slightly slinkier playing experience. Quilted sapele and ivoroid appointments, including a diamond Solitaire inlay scheme, add elegant sophistication to the guitar.
Taylor 12 Fret GCCE-FLTD 2012 Fall Limited Acoustic Electric Features
- Grand Concert body shape ideal for fingerstyle players
- European Spruce top and Quilted Sapele back and sides
- ES electronics for incredibly accurate electric representation of the acoustic tone
- Taylor Slot Head headstock for a unique, classic look
- Bone nut and saddle
- Sapele edge trim and ivoroid binding gives and elegant look
- Includes hardshell case