The Grand Auditorium body made from Solid Sitka Spruce top and Rosewood back and sides gives the Taylor 2012 214E Acoustic Electric Guitar
a great, balanced tone that works well for strummers and fingerstyle guitarists. This versatile body shape has refined proportions that fell between a Dreadnought and Grand Concert, giving the Taylor 214E great comfort with fantastic projection.
Taylor 2012 214E Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Grand Auditorium body shape for a comfortable feel with great projection
- Solid Sitka Spruce top and Rosewood back and sides
- ES-T electronics for a fantastic tone when amplified
- Phase switch for feedback control
- Custom voiced EQ and dynamic response
The ES-T is a single-source, under-saddle transducer with individual elements for each string. It features an onboard preamp and the same active controls found on the full ES. Featuring a custom-voiced EQ and dynamic response, the system is powered by a 9-volt battery, with a battery life LED power indicator (which is lit when the battery is being used). The pickup also has a Phase switch for feedback control, which is located on the preamp board inside the soundhole.