Wonderful looks and warm, rich tone for days! The Taylor 410ce-FLTD 2012 Fall Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar features Tasmanian Blackwood back and sides, a wood that is tonally similar to koa, providing a meaty midrange, pleasant brightness and a bit of rosewood’s low end response. The Western Red Cedar top adds rich warmth that is perfect for fingerstyle players as well as light and medium strummers.
Taylor 410ce-FLTD 2012 Fall Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Dreadnought body shape for ideal projection and punch
- ES electronics system beautifully recreates the acoustic tone for those who want to amplify the sound
- Rock Maple is used for the contrasting back mini wedge
- Rock Maple fingerboard binding for an elegant look
- Fishbone-style rosette and binding
- Small dot inlays and a satin-finish back and sides support a natural, understated aesthetic