Taylor 416ce-FLTD 2013 Fall Limited Acoustic Electric wCase
With a Grand Symphony body expertly crafted with Indian Rosewood and Western Red Cedar, the Taylor 416ce-FLTD 2013 Fall Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar has an incredibly dynamic, rich and touch sensitive tone! Indian Rosewood is normally only found on the 700-900 series and yields a full low-end and top end sparkle which combines beautifully with Western Red Cedar’s midrange-heavy overtones. The GS body of the 416ce-FLTD projects beautifully.
The wood pairing of this Limited Edition guitar especially rewards players with a lighter touch including fingerstyle players. The overall tone is rich and dynamic right out of the case, without requiring the longer play-in time a spruce-top guitar typically needs. Indian Rosewood’s broad tonal spectrum and clear, high-fidelity sound match nicely with cedar’s strong overtones, yielding a voice that’s sparkly, woody and complex.
Taylor 416ce-FLTD 2013 Fall Acoustic Electric Features
- Grand Symphony body shape for a bold voice with great projection
- Solid Western Red Cedar and solid Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Rich and warm sound right out of the box
- Mother-of-pearl dot fretboard inlays and crisp white binding
- Expression System electronics for high-fidelity amplified acoustic sound
- Limited Edition guitar that provides exciting upgrades