Taylor 616ce-LTD 2013 Spring Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar
Each set of African ebony used for the Taylor 616ce-LTD 2013 Spring Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar has its own unique caramel-hued sapwood and dark-chocolate heartwood for a dramatic appearance. The wood pairing of ebony and European spruce yields a mix of warmth and rich overtones, and together with Taylor’s Grand Symphony body shape, will produce potent dynamic range with thick, wide notes, low-end presence, and appealing bloom and sustain.
Features like koa/ivoroid Spiked Ovals fretboard inlays, ivoroid binding with curly koa top edge trim, and an ivoroid/curly koa rosette give the 616ce-LTD an elegant look that isn’t over the top. Gold Gotoh 510 tuners add a splash of vintage character. The 616ce-LTD from the Taylor 2013 Spring Limited series also features full-body gloss finish, a Venetian cutaway, and Expression System electronics.
Taylor 616ce-LTD 2013 Spring Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- African Ebony back and sides and a European Spruce top
- Grand Symphony body shape for fantastic projection and tonal balance
- Koa/ivoroid Spiked Oval fingerboard inlays
- Curly Koa top edge trim for great elegance
- Includes Deluxe Hardshell Brown case