The Taylor 712CE Grand Concert Acoustic Electric Guitar offers a very tasteful blend of both vintage and modern looks, tone and appointments. With a small-body Grand Concert shape, the Taylor 712CE acoustic electric has a comfortable, compact size and tapered waist while keeping the overtones in check, making it perfect for fingerstylists!
Taylor 712CE Grand Concert Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Grand Concert body shape is very comfortable while giving a great voice that’s not boomy
- Sitka Spruce top with Indian Rosewood back and sides for a clear voice with rich bass response
- Expression System electronics gives the warm acoustic sound of your guitar when plugged in
- Forward Shifted Pattern bracing with Relief Rout for stability and optimum resonance
- The perfect fingerstyle guitar
People love the clear, full acoustic tone of their Taylors. Why should it be any different when they plug in? That’s why Taylor spent several years developing their own onboard acoustic pickup and preamp. Taylor’s ground-breaking Expression System featured on the 712CE acoustic electric guitar was designed to naturally amplify the warm acoustic sound of your guitar.
The ES is an all-magnetic acoustic guitar pickup system that works like a microphone to produce a pure signal and a warm, natural acoustic sound. When you plug in, you'll hear the sound of your guitar, not the sound of the pickup. No complicated controls. No tone simulators. Just a clean amplified acoustic guitar sound supported by three simple controls - volume, bass and treble.