A gorgeously crafted instrument with tone to match its amazing looks, the Taylor 814CE-N Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar is a nylon string masterpiece. The 814CE-N features Taylor’s most popular and versatile body shape, the mid-size Grand Auditorium. With proportions that fall between a Dreadnought and Grand Concert, this body shape delivers for both the strummer and fingerstylist.
Taylor 814CE-N Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Grand Auditorium body shape for optimum projection and comfort
- Sitka Spruce top with Indian Rosewood back and sides for a refined voice with great bass
- ES-N electronics for simple, accurate response when plugged in
- Curly maple body binding gives a very elegant look
- Classical Gold tuners with Synthetic Ivory Buttons
Like the ES-T, The ES-N featured on the Taylor 814CE-N classical guitar is a single-source, under-saddle transducer, but the preamp design and tone controls were customized to complement the nylon-string voice. Taylor’s standard ES control knobs enable plenty of tone-shaping and preserve the natural design aesthetic.