Taylor 916CE Grand Symphony Acoustic Electric with Case
With elegant looks thanks to the Taylor ‘Cindy’ inlays, Indian rosewood binding, red purfling accents and abalone top trim, the Taylor 2012 916CE Grand Symphony Acoustic Electric Guitar is a stunning piece of craftsmanship. The 916CE’s Grand Symphony body shape delivers Taylor’s boldest, richest acoustic voice with incredibly sensitive picking dynamics like never before.
Taylor 2012 916CE Grand Symphony Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Grand Symphony shape for piano-like bass, meaty midrange, and thick, shimmering highs
- Sitka Spruce top with Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Expression System electronics for a full, accurate acoustic response when plugged in
- CV Bracing with Relief Rout increases resonance and stability
- The ultimate strumming acoustic guitar
People love the clear, full acoustic tone of the Taylor 916CE. Why should it be any different when they plug in? That’s why Taylor spent several years developing their own onboard acoustic pickup and preamp. Taylor’s ground-breaking Expression System was designed to naturally amplify the warm acoustic sound of your guitar.
The ES is an all-magnetic acoustic guitar pickup system that works like a microphone to produce a pure signal and a warm, natural acoustic sound. When you plug in, you'll hear the sound of your guitar, not the sound of the pickup. No complicated controls. No tone simulators. Just a clean amplified acoustic guitar sound supported by three simple controls - volume, bass and treble.