Tuned from B to B, the Taylor Baritone GS6 Acoustic Electric Guitar yields a deep, potent tonal voice that is sure to bring new inspiration.
The lower register and deep tone will appeal to singer-songwriters and other acoustic guitar players who favor playing in a lower register. The Taylor Baritone GS also blends well with other instruments, creating a different sonic texture to create a rich, ensemble sound you just can't get with a standard acoustic guitar.
Taylor Baritone GS6 Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- B to B tuning yields a deep, potent tonal voice
- Lower register and deep tone will appeal to singer-songwriters and other acoustic players
- Blends well with other instruments, creating a different sonic texture
- Classic combination of indian rosewood back and sides with a sitka spruce top
- Grand Symphony GS body shape for comfort and piano like bass
- Taylor Expression System electronics for unrivaled acoustic reproduction
The Taylor Baritone GS6 Acoustic Electric Guitar is designed for playing in a lower register with normal string tension, thanks to a longer 27-inch scale length. Tuned to B (B E A D F# B), the deeper acoustic tone is voiced with the GS body shape and a wood combination of Indian rosewood with Sitka spruce. The Taylor Baritone GS6 Acoustic Electric Guitar is a great choice for singers with a lower vocal range or players who favor a detuned sound.
Grand Symphony GS Body
Though you might see similarities to a Grand Auditorium, the GS is unique in both sound and shape. Significant changes in its geometry yield a deeper, more piano-like bass. A wider lower bout and higher, wider waist return ample volume and low-end sustain, in symphony with fuller mids and balanced highs.
Taylor Expression System
Using proprietary pickup technology developed at Taylor, the Expression System amplifies the Taylor Baritone GS6 Acoustic Electric Guitar with an unrivaled, natural live sound. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound. It’s your tone. Amplified.