With a standard 25-1/2 scale, Sitka and Sapele body woods and a Tropical American Mahogany neck, the DN3 represents signature Taylor performance, quality and value. This affordable Taylor represents an excellent introduction to the solid-wood Taylor experience. Simple, traditional styling and renowned Taylor craftsmanship make this combination one of our most popular models.
Taylor DN3 Features
DN Series Acoustics
- Sapele Back and Sides with Sitka Spruce Top
- Forward Shifted Pattern Standard II Bracing with Relief Rout
- Tropical American Mahogany Neck
- 20 Fret, Ebony Fingerboard with Binding
- Small Pearl Dot Inlays and a Plastic Rosette
- Includes Taylor Hardshell Case
The heralded Dreadnought is the most traditional of all acoustics. By definition, it’s a battleship of a guitar and Taylor's DN Series pays tribute to that legacy. Their Dreadnought offer booming bass and articulate mids that dare you to dig in and challenge your flatpicking prowess.