Taylor's DN4 for 2012 offers the look and tone of Ovangkol with a Sitka spruce top to create a tonal masterpiece for players who want the most from their guitar. A truly affordable dreadnought design, the Taylor 2012 DN4 Acoustic Guitar utilizes Standard II bracing pattern, Ebony fingerboard and a comfortable Tropical Mahogany neck.
Taylor 2012 DN4 Acoustic Guitar Features
DN Series Acoustics
- Ovangkol Back and Sides with Sitka Spruce Top
- Forward Shifted Pattern Standard II Bracing with Relief Rout
- Tropical American Mahogany Neck
- 20 Fret, Ebony Fingerboard
- 4mm Dot Inlays
- Includes Taylor Hardshell Case
The heralded Dreadnought is the most traditional of all acoustics. By definition, it's a battleship of a guitar and Taylor's DN Series pays tribute to that legacy. Their Dreadnought offer booming bass and articulate mids that dare you to dig in and challenge your flatpicking prowess.