The Taylor GCce-N-FLTD 2012 Fall Limited Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar offers a simple yet elegant design, top quality tonewoods, and a Grand Concert body shape that is the choice of many classical players because of its tonal response and comfort. The pairing of quilted sapele back and sides and a premium European spruce top is the perfect match for a nylon string guitar, providing great warmth, clarity, resonance and everything you want in a classical guitar. Elegant solitaire inlays on the fingerboard give the GCce-N-FLTD a unique look.
Taylor GCce-N-FLTD 2012 Fall Limited Classical Acoustic Electric Features
- Grand Concert body shape preferred by many classical players for its snappy, focused sound and smaller size
- Quilted Sapele back and sides and a European spruce top
- Slotted headstock for a classic look
- Solitaire fingerboard inlays
- Part of Taylor’s 2012 Fall Limited series, available for a limited time only
- Includes a Taylor Deluxe hardshell brown case