The Taylor PS16ce-FLTD 2012 Fall Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar is the ultimate in Taylor elegance, design, bold tone and expert craftsmanship. With back and sides made of Macassar Ebony and a Sinker Redwood top, this incredible instrument delivers tonally and visually. Sinker Redwood yields a level of warmth and brilliance that has been characterized as ‘cedar on steroids’, while Macassar Ebony provides a slightly darker tone for a combination that offers warmth, complexity and a more mature sound, the opposite of bright and punchy.
Taylor PS16ce-FLTD 2012 Fall Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Beautiful Macassar Ebony back and sides and a Sinker Redwood top for great tonal complexity
- Presentation Series armrest provides optimal playing comfort and a great look
- Gorgeous, elegant Nouveau fingerboard, bridge, and headstock inlays
- Trim throughout the guitar made of beautiful Paua
- Grand Symphony body shape for a rich, bold voice perfect for strummers of any style
- Part of Taylor’s 2012 Fall Limited series, available for a limited time