The TC Electronic BH250 Ultra-Compact Bass Guitar Amplifier Head is small enough to fit in a regular gig bag pocket, and yet you get a massive 250 watts of power and a tone to die for. Designed for bassists, this powerful and compact amp head adds ultimate versatility via TC Electronic's TonePrint technology. The BH250 amp will let you conveniently load signature bass effects that include Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Sub'n'Up Octaver, Bass Drive and SpectraComp. All these effects are easily configured and tweaked to your preferred sound.
Aside from getting your own personal tone, you can also choose from TC Electronic's expanding list of artist created TonePrints, designed by bass virtuosos like Troy Sanders of Mastodon, Nathan East of Fourplay, Michael Shuman of Queens of the Stoneage, Lenny Kravitz bassist Gail Ann Dorsey, Mark King of Level 42, Robben Ford bassist Roscoe Beck and many more, all available for free on the manufacturer's website. Whether you need a bass head at a rehearsal spaces, at home for practicing, for gigging at small to medium-sized venues or all of the above, BH250 is the perfect, portable solution.
TC Electronic BH250 Ultra-Compact Bass Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- Portable: 4 pounds / 1.8 kg
- Inspirational: TonePrint Signature Bass Effects
- TonePrint Artists: Signature effects created by some of the best bass players around
- TonePrint Effect Types: Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Octaver, SpectraComp and BassDrive
- Built-in Bass Tuner: Tunes Any Bass with 4, 5 or 6 Strings in Seconds
- Intelligently Contoured Tone Controls: Cut and Boost at Different Frequencies