TC Helicon Voicetone Create XT Vocal Processor Pedal
The Vocal FX You Need to Bring New Life to Your Studio and Live Show!
Get the vocal effects that producers love to use when creating hit tracks. VoiceTone Create XT adds to the original Create by incorporating HardTune (used by artists such as Tpain and Kanye West) and a rich, front-of-house quality reverb from its famous big brother, VoiceLive 2.
Features that Give Create XT Better-Sound and Easier Use Over the Original
- Front-of-house-quality reverb algorithm from VoiceLive 2
- HardTune for live, auto-tuned vocal effects
- The Tone button that polishes and smoothes vocals with adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- Dedicated effect block on/off buttons for easy preset customizing
- Selectable Tweak parameters provide you additional sound control
- USB connection for updates, tips, and preset backup using VoiceSupport
- Easy selection of HardTune scale and key from a standing position
- Pedal input for TC Helicon's three button footswitch
TC Helicon has also made Create XT easier to use with individual on/off buttons for the effects blocks, expanded tweak controls, an input for an optional Switch3 footswitch and more.
But Don’t Forget the Features that Carry Over from the Original Create!
- Complete pre-programmed effect chains
- 100 factory styles are available to customize presets
- Edit and store up to 10 presets, each with an A or B option
- Lush reverb effects include halls, rooms, plates, spring, ambience
- Various tempo-controlled delay effects including slap, echo, ping pong, multitap
- Modulation effects include detune, chorus, flange, doubling, rotor and more
- Transducer effects include popular megaphone, distortion and effect filters
- Flexible effects switching methods
- XLR mic input and XLR output in stereo or mono
- Clean, low noise, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
Vastly superior to the reverb effect found in stomp boxes and in all-in-one mixers that do little more than add mud to your vocals, Create XT's high end reverb algorithm comes from TC Electronic, a company with a long and successful history in reverb processing. Stepping on the On button will give you the sense of space that adds warmth to your vocal whether you’ve chosen a long tail for a ballad or a shorter one for an uptempo song.
Choosing Your Sound
When it's time to pick your vocal effects, Create XT offers you several routes to define your sound. First of all, the 10 factory presets give you a wide range of useful effects with each preset having A and B settings that can be easily toggled when needed. To customize your sound, the 100 styles offer pre-programmed effect chains with a wide range of subtle to insane effects that can be made into easily accessible presets. Making things easier is the way in which the 100 styles are organized: by effects category and by musical genre. If you are comfortable with effects terminology, you can browse by category but if you prefer, you can browse the genres such as Pop/R&B, Rock/Metal, Oldies, Jazz/Ballad and Electronic.
Even more sonic possibilities are offered when you consider that each style has effects enabled and others disabled. The fun begins when you experiment with turning effect blocks on and off with the front panel buttons. As a bonus, you can add the optional Switch3 footswitch to extend your effects switching capabilities in performance.