TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony G Vocal Effects Pedal
The TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G is a studio quality vocal harmony and effects pedal dedicated to guitar players.
Harmony-G takes difficult programming completely out of the equation, since the guitar playing tells Harmony-G what notes to harmonize. Adaptive mixing and harmony arrangement algorithms follow the guitar and voice, and produce realistic harmonies without pre-programming. A guitar AutoMix function provides acoustic guitar players with a balanced mix of vocals, guitar and effects. The straightforward controls enable the guitarist to go further and arrange voicing and effects changes in their song by stepping through ten presets with A/B settings as you perform. VoiceTone Harmony-G also features XLR mic level I/O, guitar input and pass-thru for separate amp and guitar tuner inputs.
VoiceTone Harmony-G Features
- Two voice 4th generation intelligent harmony
- Separate Double effect using overdub algorithm
- Tone switch engages adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 6 reverb/delay combinations – for vocal and guitar input
- 10 presets each with A/B location
- Harmony Arrangement algorithm listens to guitar and voice to follow your music
- Selectable harmony voicing including unique Bass setting
- XLR mic level I/O in stereo or mono
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
- Guitar input and pass-thru for separate amp
- Guitar Tuner