TC Helicon Harmony Singer Vocal Effect Pedal
No larger than a guitar stomp box, the TC Helicon Harmony Singer Vocal Effect Pedal offers exciting vocal processing for singers to add harmony effects with TC Helicon’s Adaptive Tone technology for thicker, more dynamic vocals for performance and recording. Whether you’re electric, electro-acoustic, pro or practicing, your vocal presentation will sound like your group just increased by a couple of backup singers, an expert engineer and a ton of gear.
TC Helicon Harmony Singer Vocal Effect Pedal Features
- All-in-one, compact pedal featuring Vocal Harmony, Tone and Reverb
- Up to two harmony voices guided automatically by the guitar via the In/Thru connection
- Adaptive Tone sweetens overall vocal quality
- 3 high-quality Reverb styles with adjustable level
- Choice of 8 arrangements of Harmony voices: above and below, close and far
- Room, Club and Hall reverb choices
- Separate mix level control of Harmony voices
- Transparent Thru connection to guitar amp
- Ground Lift removes hum when needed
- Clean, clear, low noise mic preamp with phantom power
- Reverb and Tone can remain on whether Harmony is on or off so you always sound great
- Mic Control allows remote Harmony on/off with TC-Helicon MP75 mic
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to free VoiceSupport application for easy firmware updates, product-specific news and more.
- It starts with Adaptive Tone for a studio vocal sound
Tone is much more than just a four-letter-word. Under the hood of Harmony Singer is a collection of high-end audio processes tweaked to perfection. Smooth dynamics? Check. Silky brightness? Check. Reduced 'sss' sounds? Check. No more muddy lows? Check. And these processes automatically adapt to the tone and dynamic range of your singing so that even with an average PA, you’ll always sound your best.
Just play and sing, your harmony group follows automatically
You won’t have to brush up on your vocal arranging skills. Harmony Singer does this for you. It instantly analyzes your guitar chords so that when you hit the footswitch, your harmony backup group is in tune and on time. When it’s this easy, you’ll find yourself trying harmony in songs you wouldn’t have thought of before.
Silky studio-quality reverb
Sure, everything has reverb in it these days, but when your reverb sounds great it makes you equally great. TC Helicon's counterpart, TC Electronic, is renowned in the pro-audio community for the quality of its reverb algorithms and the styles in Harmony Singer hark directly from that lineage. The Room, Club and Hall styles are all built to flatter your voice, so go ahead and crank it up, your audience will love it.
Don’t forget to Talk to your audience
Of course you don’t want to announce your next song or chat to the folks with Reverb on. Holding the Harmony on/off button puts you into Talk mode where your voice is still processed by Tone but the Reverb and Harmony effects are turned off. A quick tap and you’re back in the land of pristine ambience.
If you’ve ever connected a mic to your PA, you’re ready to connect Harmony Singer. Mic to Harmony Singer and Harmony Singer to PA. Nice and easy. Your guitar connects the same way you’d connect your other stomp box effects – only it likes to be first in the chain.
Control it with Optional MP75 Mic
You can control Harmony Singer effects from anywhere on stage with optional MP75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone or the Sennheiser e835fx mic.