TC Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic Vocal FX Stompbox
The TC Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic Vocal FX Stompbox gives you everything you need in an easy to use compact effects pedal, offering the ultimate complete toolbox for vocals. VoiceTone Mic Mechanic comes loaded with an array of effects, which include reverb, delay, pitch correction and tone. It’s the perfect solution for lead and backup vocalists, or anyone else looking to easily enhance and complement the natural sound of their voice, without coloring or modulating it. Mic Mechanic acts as a personal sound engineer, providing time-tested tone and effects that singers can take anywhere and always sound their best.
TC Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic Vocal FX Stompbox Features
Reverb straight from the studio
- 8 high quality Reverb and Echo presets
- Separate Reverb (Room, Studio, Hall) and Delay (Tap and Slap), with combinations of both
- Footswitch tapping can match echoes to song tempo
- Tone button for Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating
- Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
- Phantom power always available
- Low noise microphone pre-amp
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to VoiceSupport application offering updates, product-specific news and more
Reverb is the most essential vocal effect, used in practically every venue and recording studio in the world. Picked from the flagship VoiceLive series, the lush Reverbs in Mic Mechanic surround your voice with a great sense of space - small or large.
Delay. Delay. Delay.
From short slapback echoes to long repeating phrases, Delay adds that special "something" to your vocal sound. Use the Tap Tempo feature and time the delays to match your music perfectly.
Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction gently guides you towards the "true" note you’re singing. When you're just a bit flat or sharp, Mic Mechanic steps in and gives you a little - or a large - nudge in the right direction. It can be transparent or used as an effect, whichever you like.
Sound your best with Adaptive Tone
Mic Mechanic dynamically adjusts EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gating - providing you with great tone all the time. Get a great vocal sound regardless of your sound system or sound tech.
Control it with your Mic
You can control Mic Mechanic effects from anywhere on stage with TC-Helicon’s MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone (optional).