TC Electronic Staccato 51 Rocco Prestia Signature Bass Amp Head
The TC Electronic Staccato 51 Rocco Prestia Signature Bass Amp Head is a remarkable amplifier designed by master bassist Rocco and TC Electronic. Features like a built in tuner, TubeTone, SpectraComp and 3 user presets give the Staccato 51 incredible versatility and tone.
TC Electronic Staccato 51 Rocco Prestia Bass Amp Head Features
Ultimate Tone Tools
- Built from the ground up to Rocco Prestia’s wishes and ideas
- Vintage tone control voiced by Rocco
- Built in tuner with easy to see viewing and great accuracy
- TubeTone emulates a tube preamp and tube power amp for remarkable warmth and grind
- SpectraComp is a multi-band compressor detects and compresses each string, not just the lows
- 3 user-created presets for great versatility and flexibility
- Built in 4 band EQ
- Headphone output allows you to practice silently
- Aux in to connect your iPod or MP3 player to jam along
- Effects loop for adding in your favorite effects
- Line Driver out is a XLR output for connection directly to a mixer
Use the 4 band semi parametric EQ to sculpt your basic tone. Then apply SpectraComp and/or TubeTone for the finishing touch. Traditional compressors tend to be controlled by the lower strings only, but with multi-band compression, you get even ‘per string’ compression.
Why no one has ever done this before is simply beyond us. Adding an onboard chromatic tuner makes life so much easier for everyone! The tuner is always on, and you can check your tuning state at any point. And when you need to tune up between songs, the built in tuner will get you back and playing in seconds.
Different situations call for different tones. Be it a change of bass, a different song or style or a different venue, you need your amp to be instantly flexible and adapt to your needs.
You can store up to 3 different presets so you can handle whatever music might throw at you. The optional RC4 footswitch allows you to instantly control your presets.