An incredible package that combines TC Helicon’s VoiceLive Play and a Sennheiser e835fx microphone with Mic Control, the package offers amazing vocal options for live shows and recording in your studio. VoiceLive Play provides hundreds of song and artist presets to choose from all of which are easily accessible from the Mic Control button on the Sennheiser e835fx mic. Trigger effects and looping directly from the mic and even plug in your MP3 player to sing along with your favorite tracks.
TC Helicon VoiceLive Play e835fx Package Features
- Control your effects from anywhere on stage with Sennheiser e 835 fx microphone
- 200+ song and artist inspired presets
- Plug in your MP3 player to the AUX input and sing along using Vocal Cancel feature
Whether you’re at the top of the charts or just a dreamer with a microphone, TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Vocal Harmony Effects Processor helps you create amazing vocals. Features like over 200 song and artist inspired presets, the ability to plug in an MP3 player and sing along with your favorite tracks using Vocal Cancel, and embedded mics to automatically find the right harmony for the song make the VoiceLive Play an incredible piece!
TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Vocal Processor Features
Sound Like The Pros
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double and more
- Get perfect harmonies using Auto Key Detection
- Plug in and practice with your MP3 player, or stream tracks and record over USB including a vocal cancel function
- Compatible with the MP-75 vocal microphone with Mic Control
- Global adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate and pitch correction
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmonies, and 2 voices of humanized Doubling
- VLOOP performance looper with undo/redo
- RoomSense microphones for Auto Key, monitoring and practicing
- Override the key manually using the footswitches or the Effects menu
- Navigate over 200 presets by Genre and mark Favorites
- Practice function with intelligent pitch display tracks and singing stats
- Simple effects customizing with styles and icons
- Low-noise Mic-preamp with Mic Control
- Stereo XLR outputs
- Aux input for connecting an MP3 player
- Headphone output
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport
- Optional Switch-3 and MP-75 for more performance control
Producers spend more time on perfecting vocals than any other instrument, and the number of layered vocal tracks on a studio recording often run well into the double-digits. TC Helicon VoiceLive Play gives singers the opportunity to experience the sound they know and love from their favorite songs with ease. Featuring automatic backing harmonies, vocal double tracking, pristine EQ and compression, lush reverbs, hard-tuned robo-voice and much more!
Pick a Genre, any Genre
Operating and navigating VoiceLive Play is a breeze. The Genre button allows you to easily browse hundreds of presets. Choose a style that suits you and TC Helicon VoiceLive Play will list the presets that fit your preference. If you’ve never used effects before, you’ll quickly learn how to find the sound you’re looking for with Genres.
Download More and Make Your Favorites
If hundreds of presets wasn’t enough, you’ll be able to download new and exciting artist presets each month for free via VoiceSupport. Should you want to create your own presets, the VoiceLive Play processor offers the simple and intuitive onboard controls to do so. In addition, you can mark any preset as a Favorite, creating a personal genre of choice effects for super-fast access.
Make It a Hit
HIT is a performance-inspired feature for building intensity into any vocal performance. Every preset has an effect that you can build upon by pressing the HIT button, which adds additional effects on top. For example, you could start with a simple reverb and then ‘HIT it’ to add dazzling harmonies or a raw megaphone effect for emphasis – excellent for making choruses stand out instantly!
Perfect Harmonies and Correction
TC Helicon VoiceLive Play listens to your music. Using Auto Key technology it senses and adapts to your MP3 recordings using the aux input or the built in RoomSense microphones so that harmonies and pitch correction fit perfectly with your music. No music degree required!
Sing Along with Vocal Cancel
Singing along is a great way of practicing and performing. Plug in your MP3 player via the AUX In connector and use the Vocal Cancel feature to make your voice stand out over the vocals on the original track. You can also record and play back your singing using the USB connection to your computer.
Practice Makes Perfect
All singers need practice, but that doesn’t mean that it can’t be a lot of fun. TC Helicon VoiceLive Play has a dedicated Practice mode that analyzes your performance in real-time, helping you spot your strengths as well as focus on the areas that might need attention.
The VLOOP performance looper allows you to create a complete performance while turning effects on and off.
A Good Set of Ears
Embedded stereo RoomSense mics can control your harmonies from instruments nearby, replace the cabled mic for headphone practice or add ambience to your headphone mix.
TC-Helicon’s adaptive tone technology intelligently controls Shape EQ and Dynamics (Compression and De-ess) to provide the perfect tonal balance and add smooth dynamic control to fit in any mix. Best of all it’s easy – just set and forget. An adaptive gate can also be added to help suppress feedback and reduce bleed.
Add MP-75 or Switch-3 for hands free control of performance, effects and looping.
Adaptive Tone (includes EQ, Compression, De-ess and Gate), Pitch Correction, HardTune, Harmony, Double, Reverb, Delay, Flange, Chorus, Detune, Rotary, Distortion, Radio, Megaphone, Robot, Loop and more.