The TC Helicon VoiceTone D1 thickens your live vocals with realistic doubling emulations, octaves, and detune effects in an easy-to-use pedal.
Studio quality mic preamp for clean and clear vocals.
TC Helicon VoiceTone D1 Doubling Pedal Features
- Brings studio quality doubling, octave, and detuning to live performance
- Connects between your mic and mixer for a quick and simple set up
- High quality signal path for clean and clear vocals
- Tough enclosure withstands road abuse
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- USB connection for tips, tricks, and updates
- Power supply included
The doubling effect in VoiceTone D1 incorporates TC-Helicon's research into differentiating pitch-shifted voices from your lead voice to produce convincing group unison vocal effects. Single and multi-voice natural doubling styles are available including octave shifted variants, classic fixed detune effects and even a group shout for extra fun.
As Simple As Plugging In Your Mic
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Strong Family Genes
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
- Octave Up
- Octave Down