The T-Rex SpinDoctor 2 is a masterpiece of sonic art, delivering a wider spectrum of clean and dirty sounds and a richer, more vibrant tone
. Plug the T-Rex SpinDoctor 2 into your stage amp, and experience nothing less than the best overdrive pedal on the planet.
The T-Rex SpinDoctor 2 also works as a tube preamp. Simply plug it directly into a power amp via the output jack. Use the speaker-simulation output in the studio to plug into a studio mixer or AD converter connected to your computer. With the special level and frequency knobs, you can set the volume and define the character of your virtual cabinet.
The T-Rex Spindoctor 2 features four custom channels of analogue overdrive - each with its own settings for gain, bass, mid, treble, presence and output level. The T-Rex Spindoctor 2 comes with motorized knobs that automatically adjust when you switch channels – like faders on deluxe studio mixing boards.
Tone controls on the SpinDoctor 2 let you tune your tone (bass, mid, treble and presence) for each individual channel. When you switch channels, all your settings conveniently change too - giving you the perfect depth, sustain and edge no matter how much gain you apply.
T-Rex SpinDoctor2 Features:
- Wider spectrum of clean and dirty sounds and a richer, more vibrant tone than the original
- Works as a tube preamp
- Four custom channels of analogue overdrive
- Individual settings for gain, bass, mid, treble, presence, and output level for each channel
- Motorized knobs that automatically move when you switch channels
- Individual tone controls for each channel