- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The powerful Universal Audio UAD2 Satellite QUAD Flexi puts the world's finest analog emulation plug-ins within easy reach of Firewire 800 and 400-equipped computers - including select iMacs and MacBook Pros - plus it includes a $500 voucher to build your own personalized plug-in bundle.
In developing UAD2 plug-ins, UA's DSP engineers work with leading hardware manufacturers, using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears, to give your mixes all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog recordings. Powered by four SHARC processors, the UAD2 Satellite QUAD Flexi allows you to create a custom plug-in bundle and run large, complex mixes, without taxing your host computer.
Universal Audio UAD2 Satellite QUAD Flexi Features
- The world's finest plug-in emulations of classic analog gear
- Quad processing power
- External Firewire 800 and 400 DSP accelerator unit
- Compatible with select iMacs, MacBook Pros and more
- Includes Analog Classics plug-in bundle, featuring
- LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler
- 1176LN/SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers
- Pultec EQP-1A
- RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Includes $500 voucher for plug-in purchases via UA's Online Store
- Includes: Studer, SSL, Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, and more (sold separately)
- Run complex, professional mixes without taxing host computer CPU
- (in Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer and more)
- High-bandwidth Firewire DSP Accelerator with 4 Analog Devices SHARC processors
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Snow Leopard compatible
- Combine UAD-2 Satellite with other UAD-1 and UAD-2 cards in a single system
- UAD v5.9 Software Has Been Released
- v5.9 adds Support for AVID Interfaces including Digi 002 and 003!!
- 1-year Limited Warranty
Bundled with the LA-2A and 1176LN Compressor/Limiters, and the Pultec EQP-1A EQ plug-ins, the UAD2 Satellite provides rich, vintage sound quality right out of the box. Of course, these bundled plug-ins are just a start; the UAD2 Satellite QUAD Flexi model features a $500 voucher to build your own custom bundle from the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including titles from Studer, SSL, Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Lexicon, Pultec, SPL and more (sold separately).
Compatible with select iMac and MacBook Pros, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD2 Satellite QUAD Flexi features wide compatibility. Whether you use Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Digital Performer and more, UAD2 plug-ins can inject the character and quality of classic hardware into your mixes. Just install the software, connect the unit to an available Firewire 800 or 400 port, power up and start mixing.
Developed by the industry's premier engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD2 is the processing platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers and engineers.
Universal Audio UAD 2 Satellite System Requirements
Universal Audio UAD 2 Satellite Installation Requirements
- Computer: Intel-based Mac computer
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.6.4 Snow Leopard or higher
- UAD Powered Plug-Ins version 5.8.1 or higher (included)
- FireWire: Available Firewire 800 or Firewire 400 port
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB or higher is strongly recommended)
- Storage: 250 MB available hard drive space for UAD-2
- 500 MB for combined UAD-2 plus UAD-1 install
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
Universal Audio UAD 2 Satellite Specifications
- Installation: CD-ROM drive or Internet connection for software installation
- Registration: Internet connection required for registration and plug-in authorization
- Host: Compatible VST, RTAS, or Audio Units plug-in host application software
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 6 x 8 x 1 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.